To continue with my list trend, here are 10 phrases I love more than “You’re single? You should meet my son!”
((Some of the other lists as of late –> 11 | Reasons I’m Glad I Fell in Love With the Wrong Guy & 25 | Book Whore Confessions))
I mean, I get that it comes from a good place but so do these:
- “Do you want fries with that?”
- “Damn, that highlight and contour though.”
- “Yeah, that’s my dog. Wanna come meet him?”
- “Ten percent off all twelve-pack bottles.”
- “I’m going to Taco Bell, want to go?”
- “I put gas in your car.”
- “Victoria’s Secret is having a sale.”
- “I just finished this great book and thought of you.”
- “Let’s go fishing.”
- “Those jeans make your butt look B.E.A.-utiful.”
I’m just sayin’.
Hope everyone has a happy Monday!
Brianna & Hagan